Sanda ndor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me)

2 posters

Go down

Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me) Empty Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me)

Post  Shinigami_Miyu Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 pm

....Eh?
Is Jessica not going to join us? As im sure most if not all of us will not be running 2 stories at a time.
What happened to the colors on this site?
....Is jessica who i think she is?
.....Why do we have Favicon on Sanda?

Shinigami_Miyu
Shinigami_Miyu

Back to top Go down

Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me) Empty Re: Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me)

Post  Elwe Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 am

Favicon is not for you to run two stories, it is a path for people who wish to run a different story.

my sister was saying she would write but she would not write about elves and magic, it wold have to be more real for her to get involved. just playing with ideas to get more people interested.

if you really do not like having it as part of the page i can get rid of it. infact i will put this to the vote
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

https://sandandor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me) Empty Re: Favicon or however its spelt(its 1:16am, im tired, sue me)

Post  Elwe Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 am

as for the colour i can not answer, i have tried to put them back but it seems to be a theme update, i will keep trying when i get home
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

https://sandandor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami_Miyu Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Ah cool. just wondered what was going on.
Shinigami_Miyu
Shinigami_Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down