Sanda ndor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules of Favicon

Go down

The Rules of Favicon Empty The Rules of Favicon

Post  Jessica Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:17 am

I do not want to destroy your fun, however to ensure that the game is equally enjoyed and petty arguments over cheating do not break out I have to to do this.

THE RULES:

1 - To post you must be a full member, with a description and picture of your character on the Characters section, the description has to include your characters Name, Age, Gender, Occupation, If they have any hobbies and a breif description about them.

2 - You can only control YOUR character or the sub people of your characters world, for example if you mention your boyfriend / girlfriend, or a co worker that is not an other registered character for example you state that your boss marched in and slammed a pile of paper work on your desk, telling you it needs a full review by the end of the week.

3 - All posts will be read and verified through me, I retain the right to remove post / amend posts / advise amendments to post though I do promise to be fair and only delete posts is a direct violation of the rules, will only amend if it is a simple spelling error or I am permitted to and finally will prefer to advise you of a change I feel necessary. If you have any problems with any posts please feel free to contact me about the issue I will get to it as soon as I can.

4 - There is a map of the world we are telling our story from that has the ability to mould to our requirements eg. buildings/monuments/significant land alterations being made will be included by myself on the map, though the base design will not change..
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down