Sanda ndor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gusano of Mundo

Go down

Gusano of Mundo Empty Gusano of Mundo

Post  gusano Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:09 am

I am Gusano, I am a shape shifter. As a young one I did not know what my ability was and i was a late developer, I was attacked by another species in my land when I instinctively and unexpectedly changed shape.

I was so over welmed with emotion varying from glee I had this ability, confused because I did not understand what had happened at first or how I was going to change back, Fear I would be stuck like this forever, fear I would look bad, conciensious that I was not moving or reacting to the developing situation.

The attacking creature could not figure out what had happened to me, nor would it attach what was now stood in my place, pawing the ground it skulked off growling. My people cheered and at first requested me to turn back, when request turned to demand I changed again, and again, never finding my true form, never changing to a shape previous taken.

We all became irratated with my transformations and I was never celebrated as an adult, though the years I had done out numbered many of the adults in my community. I was shunned, none of us, definatley me included, reconised me from one day to the next, finally I gave up trying and took up residence on the out skirts of town when I was sort out on occasions by my friends and later thier young.

At the start of my tale you find I have been transported to Sanda.
gusano
gusano

Back to top Go down

Gusano of Mundo Empty Re: Gusano of Mundo

Post  gusano Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 am

Gusano of Mundo Red-fa10

THIS IS HOW I LOOK WHEN I TELEPORT FROM MY WORLD TO SANDA NDOR
gusano
gusano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum