Sanda ndor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elwe of Orome

Go down

Elwe of Orome Empty Elwe of Orome

Post  Elwe Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Elwe of Orome Female10
Me in Autom formal Dress
Elwe of Orome 22045810
Me in summer formal Dress

As you can probably guess my clothes change with the season so as I can blend in with my suroundings, this makes hunting and hiding from predators easier. I also feel better when matching my suroundings, it is a sign of good will to mother nature, she has given us so much, to mimic her is the greatest compliment we can give.

We believe that life is one big circle, the soul of everything lives on, we live in the forest of Orome, in the centre is our main region where most of us reside. the trees are woven into homes, from a young age we sing to the trees to channel the energies into the tree, providing it with the power to take on the form we desire. This is not perminant, as soon as we pass on the tree gradually resumes it original shape.

We live in harmony with the animals around us and do not wish them harm, however we all need to eat and we perform ritaul killings only, these killings are said with a blessing and we aim to kill it quickly so as it does not experience pain, pain would not bowed well with mia (mother in our tongue) and so these animals must not feel pain, its our thanks for eating them.

Our ability to channel the energy of the woods and its animals arround us allows us to protect ourselves and frequently make stealthy attacks, however our weapons are basic and our protective powers as it were are only as strong as the living creatures of the forest (ouselves included).

We are a very peaceful species however will protect the creatures of and the forest itself if it is ever threatened without disturbing the ballance of life.
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

https://sandandor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Elwe of Orome Empty Re: Elwe of Orome

Post  Elwe Mon May 31, 2010 11:51 am

We are an old species of being on this world, there has always been the belief of gods in the other being around us, these gods are beings which create all the people and all the animals, they even created the light and dark. This is not what happened, we are not a science experiment gone wrong, or grown too big.

Everything has a core of energy, this energy is what we elves are, we are part of this core of energy, we have the ability to hold a solid form, however, in our most natural form we are barely visible, we are but a presence. With everything there is an opposition, there is an alkali to neutralise the acid, a dark to the light. The opposite to us is what has caused the world to build up, the ground has its own core of energy, a carefully balanced neutral upon which everything has grown, the humans who believe a God created them, do not believe when you try to tell them that we are the closest they are going to find to there God.

As this planet has built up we have taken to residing on the planet and working with the planet for life support.

Due to our lack of solid form we are able to travel with extraordinary speed, we are able to pass though object as long as they have a natural energy and core of there own.

We are connected directly to the planet, we are able to talk with it, we are able to make the planet and all things on the planet bend and change with our will, we can feel all the animals and there desires, we can feel the intentions as we get older and more practiced with these skills we can do more, the young ones are most vulnerable.

Our young ones do not have a physical form, we have to teach them to be able to do this as we have to teach them the morals and social codes all young ones have to learn from there elders.

The biggest forest on the edge of what we call our country is the forest of Orome, and this has our city in the centre and it well disguised, the trees are our homes, the core of the trees bent into a shape we can live with. Our bending of its shape does not kill it, it merely convinces the tree to stop growing in a certain way, it requests it puts it energy into growing a different part of itself.

As much as i am the equivelent of 543 we have 13 days in every week, we have 13 weeks in every year and there are 13 years to a decade.
2197 days in a year
169 weeks in year
13 months a year
so if i was human i would be 3268 ish

The world in which we live on has had every part of its surface traipsed by my ancestors, we still have scouting parties which go out and live else where, they report back to our mother land, the home of where we originally based, the news is of new threats, wars we can expect, fresh species etc. for a long time the information has been sparse, the quiet before the storm.

The world is not the only thing my ancesters tried to learn about. we have known we have been capable of pertaining a solid form, the rest of our abilities we have learnt, from being able to make solid weapons out of energy, to being able to weave the trees into homes.

Wiki was the first to be absorbed into the planet, we never saw him after that, few claimed to be able to feel him, but mentioned it was weak as if he was millions of stars away, other claimed he felt as if he was everywhere, part of everything. Carlia was the next to be absorbed and the last, she was curious as to the effect of Wiki's actions and wanted to investigate further. If they ever wanted to come back i am sure they would find a way.

When being attack, we learnt this in the battle of the kings. some centries ago when i was barley even 100 my grandfather was in a battle. this battle was fought in the far north east of our contry, this battle was so distructive the land could not cope and it turned a large prtion of the world into desert ( you can see the small corner of this protruding onto the map).

The battle was fought for many years, the human kings finally being pushed into the furthest corner of the world, the furest point away from us with out looping back around to our side of the world. The kings of the humans had fought well and had taken longer than reasonable to step down and decide to wave there white flag of retreat.

The discussions that followed were long and they continued for many more year than the humans lived, naturally this lengthened the discussions as my people went over old ground. Eventually the humans were left to live in there corner of the world Dwarfs who live in the surounding mountains stayed to ensure they did as bid.

The war was not a total disaster, sure the land was destroyed but we learnt a lot, we learnt about the humans, we learnt about the other beings we fought with and against, and we learnt about ourselves.

One of the things we learnt was if we know an item is moving whether thrown by someone, falling from a tree, or in our way, we can quickly transform in to natural form to have the item pass through us, sadly this often meant we would drop what ever we had on us. Very few of our people mastered the ability of going mostly natural save our hand which was holding a knife. We also learnt how to move in absolute silence, this is something we enjoying doing as it does not disturb anything around us, even in our solid form we endevour to be as light footed and quick as possible.

humans do not care about anything smaller than themselves, they will remove a collony of ants if they are in there way, they will cut down a bush or a tree causing many animals to be homless or without shelter, if it prevents them from living where they want or how they want. In contrast to them we do not even want to stand on an ant if we can help it.
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwe Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

Dathyn is younger than Elwe, here is an extract from my profile -
Elwe wrote:
As much as i am 543 we have 13 days in every week, we have 13 weeks in every year and there are 13 years to a decade.
2197 days in a year
169 weeks in year
13 months a year
so if i was human i would be 3268 ish.

Ok lets go through a few points with you.

Your stated Dathyn was once human who absorbed a stone and that made him into this shadow soul.

Folias is one of my elves, we are made up of energy, we do not have the physical composition of a human, we do not have bones, we do not have blood or skin, so how can we leave blood stains on the floor? Nor is Folias human

You did not destroy the shadow stone when you took it, you were un awares of it power at all, you can not change aspects of the story to suit you. You were happy with it on purchase you should remain happy with it. At least until you discover what it should do.

I apologies for call your aether chrystol glove the shadow stone

And my elves were not pin pricks of light, they had lost their solid form and had all the trees all the single leaves of grass grow to the same intensity of light as they were so indistinguishable from anything else, you had no shadow at all, even the grass beneath your feet is lit to the same intensity.
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down