Sanda ndor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters abilities/descriptions.

4 posters

Go down

Characters abilities/descriptions. Empty Characters abilities/descriptions.

Post  Shinigami_Miyu Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Hello all,
Just a question about everyones characters. As stated in the rules of this forum, we are supposed to submit a bio of our full abilities/limits etc etc.
I've given a complete list of Kitsunes abilities, holding nothing back. But i do not see the the same with a few others.

Would be nice if the abilities are listed nice and clearly, without being jumbled into a long description with the characters back ground etc.
That way we know out characters limits and can stick to them. As i dont think anybody would want someone else to suddenly aquire new things in the mist of, for example a battle.

Ta
xXx
Shinigami_Miyu
Shinigami_Miyu

Back to top Go down

Characters abilities/descriptions. Empty Re: Characters abilities/descriptions.

Post  gusano Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am

I am human with the abiltity to change form, this is not even very strong, later I will realise that I can only change shape in the midst of great energy which I do not possess myself. I can only take the new form I do not gain the powers the form would usually be associated with.
gusano
gusano

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwe Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:56 am

My character is an energy being, in her raw form she is not visable, however to be better connected to the world she resides in she creates a solid form, this solid form can be of any shape she makes, the appreciation of the elves has fueled the inspiration to look like them.

I can move with in the planet.
i can sing to the trees to get them to grow in a desired way
i can feel what everything around me is feeling.
when a life force appears or disapearis i can feel it, the further away it is the less i can.
in my natural form i can see in a full 360 degress.

Last edited by Elwe on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

https://sandandor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami_Miyu Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Cool, when the majority of the players have put in a decent list of abilities in there character pages i will be happy to put mine back in.
Its more of a challenge to have players who are not god-like, and do have limits to what they can do.

Shinigami_Miyu
Shinigami_Miyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceadusawol Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Most, if not all, forms of detection/scrying that would be used to trace living things do not work with Elementals.
I have the ability to manipulate Umbral (Shadow) energies, I have the ability to create complex and extremely convincing illusions (Illusion being the domain of smoke and shadow), I can teleport Being without a fixed form, Umbrals are all able to change their shapes at will. Of all the Elements, Umbra is the most swift for, not matter how fast light travels, it will always find Shadow waiting for it.

The Shadowsoul: most agree to refer to the technically genderless Umbral in the masculine.
Unlike most Umbrals, the Shadowsoul has been known to turn shadows into portals, in order to move physical objects (or beings) from one place to another, in a singular form of teleportation.
The Shadowsoul has demonstrated a strength, capable of matching a Grug (a large, wingless dragon of the Wurm species) in a physical contest.
I can employ tools formed from Umbral energy (such as knives, swords, staves, etcetera), summoning and dismissing them on a whim.
With out my permission you can not probe my brain, all methods have been tried.

So, to recap:

-Can't be detected/scryed.
-Has unrivalled control/power over the Element of Shadow (and Umbrals).
-Master illusionist.
-Elemental Translocation.
-Shapechanger.
-Incorporeal at will.
-Fastest being on Sanda.
-Shadow Portal creation.
-Strong, by mortal standards.
-Immune to mind/emotion reading/control.
-Supremely knowledgeable regarding the magical Elements.

Last edited by Sceadusawol on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sceadusawol
Sceadusawol

Back to top Go down

Post  Elwe Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 am

Sceadusawol I edited your post because Shinigami_Miyu asked for an EASY reference to what you can or can not do, bullet points. you have a full description of what you can do in your bio, you are welcom to tidy it up a bit, but i do not want to see pages and pages of writting.
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

https://sandandor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceadusawol Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Fair point, but I was unsure if my own profile was the appropriate place for generic racial traits, as opposed to character specific ideas.
Sceadusawol
Sceadusawol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum