Sanda ndor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanda Ndor Rules

Go down

Sanda Ndor Rules Empty Sanda Ndor Rules

Post  Elwe Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 am

I do not want to destroy your fun, however to ensure that the game is equally enjoyed and petty arguments over cheating do not break out I have to to do this.

THE RULES:

1 - To post you must be a full member, with a description and picture of your character on the members page, the description has to include your characters abilities, description of any special weapons, for example if you are an elementalist who can control fire, then you must specify if your character has the ability to construct a sword from the fire relms, its size and and extra special powers it may provide like shooting fire like a gun shoots a bullet.

2 - You can only control YOUR character or the sub people of your characters world, for example if you are a queen of a land you can mention that you sent your servent to retreive it and they did with haste and a bow. For example, you may want to greet other characters in your character's fashion and state their fashion allowing the other character to pick how to respond.

3 - All posts will be read and verified through me, I retain the right to remove post / amend posts / advise amendments to post though I do promise to be fair and only delete posts is a direct violation of the rules, will only amend if it is a simple spelling error or I am permitted to and finally will prefer to advise you of a change I feel necessary. If you have any problems with any posts please feel free to contact me about the issue I will get to it as soon as I can.

4 - There is a map of the world we are telling our story from that has the ability to mould to our requirements eg. buildings/monuments/significant land alterations being made will be included by myself on the map, though the base design will not change.
Elwe
Elwe
Admin

https://sandandor.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down